At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Product Management Senior Manager within PNC's
Credit Lifecycle Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
PNC’s Credit Lifecycle Management (CLM) group will help build clearly defined portfolio strategies and consistently execute them across the retail lending products and across the customer lifecycle starting from onboarding, account value management and retention, thus providing our retail lending customers the best in class customer experience at any stage across all channels. CLM group will help build scalable capabilities and integrated data infrastructure to execute credit lifecycle programs across all credit products.
· This role would focus on driving advanced analytics needed to develop, implement and monitor account management strategies across the credit lifecycle for all retail lending products and requires ability to influence and execute on strategic efforts. Prior experience in managing an analytical team or function.
Leadership experience in strategy design and deployment and analytical framework design is required.
· Strong background in product and portfolio management, advanced analytics and machine learning, business insight development and product financials is required
· Require experience in data mining tools like SAS, SQL, Tableau, Python and the candidate should have excellent communication skills
PA - Pittsburgh
PA370 - One PNC Plaza
- Responsible for the end-to-end business and financial results for multiple product sets utilizing traditional and emerging capabilities in technology, operations, and data analytics to offer customers a differentiated product experience through the leadership of teams managing new and existing products or experiences.
- Uses knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver product to customers through all applicable channels. Presents initiatives to gain senior management buy-in. Manages progress to ensure initiatives are completed on time, within budget and meet strategic goals.
- Influences product and customer experience trends by monitoring competitors or peer organizations to stay abreact of emerging product and technology trends in the industry. Leads teams responsible for translating concepts or designs into new or improved products, product lines or experiences and recognizes, anticipates and resolves complex operational and process problems that arise.
- Evaluates potential product or experience development projects for feasibility and value. Ensures successful outcomes from key stakeholders including sales, marketing, digital channel delivery and other internal service partners. Participates in client-facing and external stakeholder activities throughout the product or experience lifecycle. Adheres to company-defined risk appetite as part of the first line of defense. Serves as point of review and sign off for risk management, compliance and audit requirements, as needed.
- Manages, motivates and develops one or multiple product lines and managers as well as the performance evaluation process of the Product Development Management team and key contributors. Identifies talent gaps in team and staffs appropriately.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Innovation - Working Experience
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Competitive Environment - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
Product Development Strategy - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to design and implement a product development strategy within the organization.
Solutions Development - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Emerging Technologies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective self-management practices and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Collaborating - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of collaborative techniques and ability to promote a culture of information sharing and working together to solve business problems and meet business goals.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.