Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator, solving our customers’ toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. Harris supports customers in more than 125 countries and has approximately $8 billion in annual revenue. The company is organized into four business segments: Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems, Electronic Systems, and Critical Networks.
- Responsible for providing technical product support for the 7850, 117G, 152A and other products throughout the organization.
- Investigates customer requirements for product and system applications.
- Work with engineering, sales, and systems on product specifications/responses to Request for Information (RFI)/Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Maintain integrity/consistency of product documentation including product specs, data sheets, manuals, and brochures.
- Creates application notes to facilitate proper fielding and applications of equipment.
- Supports trade shows and field trials as needed.
- Maintain demonstration equipment including updates to gear and full tracking of assets.
- Support International requests from Sales and Programs as needed.
- 2 Year Post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum 8 years of experience in the operational capabilities of the Fll and Flll radio suites including software applications and programming software OR a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience OR a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- 5+ year’s system level trouble shooting skills
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with Windows and Android, IP Networking, and SA applications
- Experience with Type-1 Legacy and Wideband waveforms
- Training and presentation experience with internal and external customers.
- This position may require the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance
Job ID: CS20182006-25376