Industry: Business Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 42 days ago
Technical Partner Onboarding (25% of time)
· Run pre-sales activities to recruit partners
· Technically onboard the resell and implementation partners into the Powell Software Partner Program
· Run the technical trainings to partners and customers
· Shadow partners in their first demos and proofs of concept to ensure that the companys value proposition is appropriately conveyed to and fully understood by the customers
· Answer to any partners or customers technical requests during the Pre-Sales / Proof of Concept phases
Presales activities toward direct customers (25% of time)
· Define pre-sales deliverables and run pre-sales presentations to direct customers
· Drive RFP technical responses
· Technical support to prospects in their decision process
Product Management lead for North America (30% of time)
· Provide feedback to engineering and product management team on product evolution and positioning
· Work with engineering and product management team on product roadmap and updates
· Deliver technical and value proposition messages to marketing team
·Represents the company toward the Microsoft Engineering team
Drive project delivery (20% of time)
· In charge of implementing software for the few projects
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
· A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically
· Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
· Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced international environment and can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
· An experience in business consulting. And more important, a strong willingness to understand the customers' business needs and how Powell 365 can help cover these needs
· A strong expertise in SharePoint customization
Regular domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to me right away!
Drive all technical activities in North America: partner on-boarding, pre-sales, product-management in close relationships with product management and engineering team in Europe and some project delivery when needed.
A strong technical leader combining SharePoint expertise with a compelling vision of the digital workplace market and its evolution, outstanding presentation and project management skills and the willingness to work in a startup and international environment.
This role may quickly evolve into a management position role as the team will be growing up.
Can be based in either Seattle or Charlotte,NC