TiVo is used and loved by millions of subscribers today. As the Product Manager for the Personalized Content Discovery (PCD), Insight module, you will have the opportunity to continue that tradition. TiVo prides itself and on delivering a great TV experience across a wide array of devices. The Product Manager, PCD Insight will be responsible for an analytics platform and the technology which drives the analysis of those platforms, as well as others that deliver quality customer experiences in video. Responsibilities include developing product definition, competitive and market analysis for the products.
Here’s what you get to do:
* Work with our engineering team to integrate key technologies used in the product.
* Be a product evangelist at trade shows, conferences, and customer visits.
* Work with customers to help understand their needs.
* Work cross-functionally with product marketing, legal, engineering, marketing, and business development in developing, launching and supporting product programs.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
* At least 3 years experience with material time in product management or market development specifically in a retail environment.
* A technical background, with analytics experience
* Strong, demonstrable analytical and presentation skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
* In-depth media market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning.
* Demonstrated prior success in managing complex product and service combination.
* A history of managing multiple projects and prioritizing activities for maximum results.
* Comfortable both driving details and representing TiVo in meetings with senior external executives.
* Strong team orientation and a track record of working collaboratively with internal and external team members in a fast-paced environment.
* Bachelor’s degree required (strong preference for technical undergraduate degree)
TiVo is unique. We're successful because of diversity of thought, skill sets, experience, and pure talent.