We are seeking an experienced product management director with experience in the fields of healthcare, value-based care, or data analytics. We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for analytics and the power that data has to transform decision-making for health plans, consumers, employers, and providers. We offer you a very entrepreneurial opportunity to drive the success of these analytics products in a leading health services company. You will be responsible for solidifying the product strategy, identifying key product features, creating/revising the roadmap, and bringing to market a differentiated, industry leading offering. This is a strategic, market oriented product role. You will partner closely with Business Owners, Strategy, Marketing, Sales and IT project teams toachieve superior execution of a successful product strategy/launch.
Responsible for leading the development, implementation/commercialization, and management of HCA analytics products. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
* Oversees all commercialization activities for assigned product platform(s). Develops, implements and maintains competitive product platform.
* Monitors key initiative milestones and deliverables; anticipates issues and develops action plans when needed.
* Partners with Product/Business Owners, Marketing, Sales and IT project teams toachieve superior execution of product strategy in the marketplace.
* Recommends and implements long term profitability strategies including market positioning, assessment, pricing parameters, and risk profiles.
* Coordinates presentation, communication and implementation of all phases of product development.
* Ensures all products are compliant with regulatory directives and state/federal laws and policies.
* Supports the development of short and long term strategic product plans in supportof market, sales and profitability objectives.
Qualifications* Requires a BA/BS degree;
* 4+ years of Product Management / Product Owner experience
* Demonstrated results in three or more of the following areas required: Product Development, Market Strategy, or Market Research.
* MBA preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a matrix environment
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence others
* Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.Preferred Qualifications: Solid understanding of, or 2+ years work experience, in value based care and cost containment solutions (i.e., provider network, payment integrity, etc.) preferred.Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learnmore about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran