We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Risk and Compliance Sales Executive will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow’s Risk and Compliance products. This product is built on ServiceNow’s market leading platform and creates a single source of truth and engagement that allows processes across the enterprise to execute with uniform information.
You will be responsible for communicating the risk and compliance value proposition to prospects. You will develop a strong partnership with your designated Account Executives and Solution Consultant to provide a comprehensive and compelling message across all industries within your region. You will focus on targeting your risk and compliance message to specific customer needs and will focus on being a trusted advisor to our community of customers and partners. Finally, you will represent ServiceNow at local and regional events to drive your message into the broader market.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide subject matter mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Communicate competitive intelligence and activity to manager and BU to ensure we keep ahead of opportunities, obstacles, and challenges
- Work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- In partnership with assigned Account Executive and Solution Consultant, present our security solution directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Support the regional ServiceNow partner channels to drive an effective customer experience
- Articulate customer success strategies (and losses) to the field in order to streamline and standardize security solution presentations and value proposition
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers and partners
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5-7 years of sales experience for risk and compliance products, ideally with a focus on products with leadership status in the Governance, Risk, and Compliance and Integrated Risk Management Markets.
- Preferred domains of expertise include:
- Corporate Compliance and Oversight
- Risk Management (Cyber, IT, Operational, and Enterprise)
- Audit Management
- 3rd Party Risk management
- Privacy Program Management
- Business Continuity, Resiliency, Crisis Management, and Disaster Recovery
- A strong understanding of the security market and security related business processes.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to help define a new market and differentiate us from historical approaches.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms via written and oral media.
- Ability to forge strong business relationships and connect with CIO / CRO / CCO / CFO at customers as well as with individuals in ServiceNow internal and external eco-system.
- Works well in a team environment.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.