Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate with Product Line Director, Inside Sales group and the Outside Sales group to ensure a seamless and coordinated service level to the customer.
- Responsible for assisting the Product Line Director in the management and sales of assigned product.
- Manage inventory by ensuring the appropriate material is repaired and ready for future orders.
- Identify Sales opportunities with repair shops on non-repairable or slow moving material.
- Continually monitor market and advise Product Line Director of changes affecting inventory.
- Oversee aircraft teardowns to ensure appropriate parts are being removed, routed for repair, and correctly received into inventory.
- Assist in evaluating available inventory packages for purchase based on historic or future needs.
- Assist in reviewing various customer inquiries and quotes.
- Generate and provide monthly reports tracking program performance against key company metrics.
- Continually assess the ongoing business requirements and identify potential opportunities with existing program customers.
- Assist sales staff by providing material pushlists, evaluating consignment and pool opportunities, and resolving problems as need.
- Ensure that AerSale is meeting contractual obligations and that any performance deviations are communicated back to all impacted departments.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by management.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in related field or industry.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and can handle various project types.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and vendors.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.