The Access Fixed Networks Division has an opportunity for Product Line Manager to join our Home Devices Business Unit.
- As an integral member of the global product management team, tasks will include a variety of product management assignments related to Home Devices and applications.
- Product PLM roles and responsibilities, including subject matter expert, defining product roadmaps, developing business cases, managing software and hardware releases, creating product/business presentation material for internal and external customers.
- Support achievement of product life cycle milestones and business case milestones.
- Be an interface for roadmap, technical and access strategic issues, including definition of customer roadmaps, product commitments, and provide support to the commercial team for pre-/post-sales and new release rollout.
- Responsible for user experience design into Nokia Home Networks products
- Track and understand actual customer deployment status, feature and roadmap commitments and network evolution plans along with corresponding product opportunities for each customer.
- Analyze, plan, and provide input for RFP/RFQ/RFI requests and individual customer feature requests.
- Active involvement and understanding in the entire Fixed Network product solution and evolution plans.
- Interact collaboratively with the development team on product/customer related features, functionalities, and field issues.
- Perform tactical product management functions. Prepare product/customer presentations and other messaging materials around product evolution.
- International travel may be required.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant telecom industry experience, inclusive of customer interactions on the commercial, business and technical level.
- Strong background relating to User Experience Design
- Technical understanding of WiFi (802.11b/g/n/ac) and other wireless technologies (e.g. Zigbee, Z-Wave, BLE, DECT,…)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Strong quantitative and computer skills required.
- Ability to achieve results in a multifunctional, multisite, multinational organization.
- Very strong personal drive and the ability to achieve success with minimal supervision.
- Strong business acumen and ability to prioritize customer requirements.
- Experience in telecom product development environment and product life cycle management desired.
- Education: Relevant Technical Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent work experience.