Lead all aspects of product management in the Industrial fiber laser market segment, as measured by revenue and margin growth.
- Inbound activities include: collecting market and competitive trends, driving product roadmaps, setting market and product requirements, championing the New Product Introduction (NPI) process, providing out-period revenue guidance, overseeing execution of special projects, and managing product profitability.
- Outbound activities include:equipping sales with appropriate collateral, developing corporate and business unit brand via multiple channels of communication, driving new product launches, establishing global pricing strategy, and in-period revenue support.
- Develop and drive multi-dimensional Industrial fiber laser business strategy.
- Support strategic sales process for key customer accounts.
- Proactively support Sales for pricing, promotional materials, lead time, and technical Q&A.
- Coordinate market analysis, competitive intelligence, and lead competitive strategy development.
- Establish product performance requirements, time-to-market requirements, and product cost goals; champion NPI activities.
- Support Sales and Operations needs by providing long term forecasts and managing near term operations plans and revenue outcomes.
- Manage product / market profitability through mix / price management and establishing internal product cost goals.
- Interact with executive management, company stakeholders, and senior management peers to align strategic priorities and resources and report on the health of your business area.
- 10+ years in product development, manufacturing, sales, and/or marketing with increasing leadership and management responsibilities.
- 5+ years of recent experience working in the commercial, high-power laser industry.
- Technical degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical, optical), physics, or similar discipline.
- MBA is strongly preferred.