Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and profit margin growth for the product line.
- Develop product value proposition and messaging to differentiate the products.
- Develop marketing strategies and work with the sales team to achieve design wins at target customers.
- Communicate the strategy and value proposition of the products to the sales team; developing sales tools to facilitate product selling process.
- Collect and summarize customer requirements and feedback to the senior management team, driving product definition and business case analysis.
- Drive internal and external resources to support customer product fulfillment and to solve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare/track booking and shipment forecasts and work closely with operation team on Capex planning.
- Plan joint marketing and PR activities to enhance branding value and industry recognition.
- Collect market intelligence on key customer roadmaps and portfolios, as well as competitive strengths and weaknesses.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Deep understanding of global and domestic market trends, closely following new technologies, and passion to influence internal and external customers.
- Technical understanding of RF specifications and wireless systems.
- 8+ years of product marketing, technical marketing, FAE/AE or technical sales experience; industry experience related to RF technology and wireless electronics.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, MBA preferred.
- Experience with active components and/or passive components.
- Ability to comprehend, summarize, and communicate customer requirements and business justification across internal and external customers.
- Self-driven, results oriented, and virtual management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills; expertise with Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of database and spreadsheet applications required.