The Product Line Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of the business. This includes strategic planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, product life cycle management, determining and maintaining the overall product road map, The position requires working closely with Engineering, Operations and quality to ensure revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Oversee and manage overall line of business developing and executing on process development and manufacturing space assemblies
- Own cost, schedule and performance for multiple development and production programs
- Manage customer relationships at multiple levels across a range of functions – from management, to engineering, quality, procurement and more.
- Coordinate and track development, operations, quality, supply chain teams
- Manage and track all aspects of the P&L – orders, sales, costs, profitability, pricing models
- Develop proposals and quotations
- Analyze ETC/EAC’s, utilization, reporting and forecasting
- Ensure adherence to the product development methodology
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Deliverables include: meeting project deadlines, templates, product development lifecycle artifacts, proposal preparation, risk registers, status reports, project/program review materials, project documentation and schedules, meeting minutes, and other requested document
- Bachelors degreerequired. MBA preferred.
- Experience with Electronics Manufacturing is required. Experience in space eletronic components or power components manfacturing a plus.
- 10 years’ work related experience
- Strong communication skills, the ability to lead coordination meetings and actively facilitate progress in order to achieve scheduled goals.
- People skills, good judgment, and flexibility are critical to this position.
- Demonstrated experience supporting complex product development engineering projects
- High proficiency in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel