Boeing Corporate is seeking a forward thinking, energetic PLM IT Enterprise Architect in Bellevue, WA.
The successful candidate will provide direction aligned with 2CES PLM strategic business drivers, enablers, constraints & priorities.
- Actively drive horizontal & vertical integration with MOM and ERP segments.
- Developing architecture patterns and applying best practices.
- Ensure PLM program increment solutions are aligned with integrated enterprise and segment architectures and standards.
- Designs and verifies robust architecture, data and information management systems and components.
- Establishes design constraints and ensures architecture conforms to requirements.
- Incorporates architecture functions into software development lifecycle.
- Leads the development and configuration management of architecture views and models.
- Assesses feasibility of architecture solutions and alternatives.
- Performs trade-off analyses.
- Evaluates products to assess suitability for integration into delivery system environments.
- Drafts and reviews data and information management products and service standards.
- Assesses impact of architectural decisions to product lifecycle.
- Contributes to architecture and data/information management standards and strategies.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 1+ years of experience of manufacturing systems and processes in large and complex business environment
- 1+ years’ experience with Business Process and/or Services Modeling
- 1+ years’ experienceapplying program / project lifecycle methodology
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience working across the enterprise, model and analyze data from a computing technical and total business viewpoint, and integrate into an overall computing system and application systems architecture
- Experience with architecting enterprise systems include requirements development and architecture modeling using tools like ARIS/Cameo, UML
- Experience with Velocity, CMES, MESci
- Experience with multiple information technology areas (e.g., cloud, mobile, and IoT)
- Experience with ANSI/ISA-95 standard
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four yeardegree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.