Roofr is looking for a Product Lead to define and drive product initiatives, own the product road map across all products, and lead the team towards meeting major goals – effectively taking our platform to the next level.
- Own the products and their features, end to end
- Identify market opportunities, develop and champion a product vision and strategy
- Define priorities for product and engineering teams
- Partner with the engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Define and analyze metrics that will inform us of our products’ success & health
- Scope projects, prioritize features and bugs, manage projects through launch
- Actively solicit and represent the voice of the customer.
- With clarity, communicate what the team will build and why it's important.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience
- 3+ years as a Software, Web, or Mobile App Product Manager
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage a team
- Strong intuition for product design and user experience, strong customer empathy
- Excellent communication, listening, and collaboration skills
- Someone who likes to take action with a “get it done” attitude
- Excited to join a small team!
- Strong interest in and understanding of managed marketplaces
- Strong team player
- Bonus: Early-stage technology startup experience
- Bonus: Experience with managed marketplaces.