Prodigy Education connects students, parents, teachers and school districts with resources that promote a lifelong love of learning. Anyone with an internet connection is welcome to create a free account and try the most effective and engaging K-8 math platform in the world. Our business model helps us connect with youth around the world, with over 90 million students now voluntarily practicing math every single day � and enjoying it!
At Prodigy Education, we have an incredible team that works tirelessly to turn our goal of making education a human right into a reality. We are immensely grateful for our amazing team and all they do every day. We welcome people who share our passion to join our team, where you will have the opportunity to help an entire generation of students to LOVE learning.
Our passion is our mission - to help every student in the world love learning!
Please note: During the Covid-19 pandemic, in order to keep all our candidates safe, Prodigy is hiring and on-boarding 100% remotely for the time being.
- Here at Prodigy, we are working hard to achieve our mission of helping every student in the world to LOVE learning. Our multi-product line continues to grow to service the needs of everyone involved in a child's education. As the Product Lead for Parents, you will lead the product team for the parents' domain to envision, build and evolve capabilities that contribute meaningfully to Prodigy�s long term revenue growth, providing unique value to parents with an experience they love. This is a hands-on product leadership role, working with your product team, and the product design and engineering leads throughout the continuous discovery and delivery process.
- This role is about discovery and high growth. We have recently launched a new paid parents� experience to add value unique to parents to help them support their child�s learning. Prodigy�s unique freemium business model allows us to keep the educational content of our category-leading math game free for schools, school boards, and families. A number of parents choose to buy a Prodigy membership so their child can access additional in-game features and to access new membership-only parent features. Your role will be to help chart the future course for Prodigy Parents, creating an engaging experience, with compelling value, to grow conversion rates and lifetime value. This work has a direct impact to help fund our mission to help every student in the world LOVE learning.
- You will lead the charge in shaping the long term growth strategy for Prodigy�s Parents' app.
- Be a collaborative leader for the Parents domain, working hand-in-hand with product design and engineering leads
- Create an enduring partnership with marketing to help shape product strategy and create, communicate and amplify highly marketable features.
- Lead and collaborate on cross-functional and cross-product teams to deliver on high-impact, company-wide initiatives.
- Contribute to Prodigy�s exponential growth, as we build the world's leading education platform.
- Shape Prodigy�s next-generation mobile strategy to create frictionless experiences for parents to support their child's education.
- Collaborate with product design and engineering on rapid experimentation and discovery to unlock new value for parents.
- Partner with data science to contribute to the company model, build mini-models to support new investments, and set a data-driven research agenda.
- Thoughtfully plan rapid, high-quality product releases with your engineering team.
- Through 1:1s and consistent coaching, you will help level up the product managers on your team and further their careers.
- You will unlock team potential and productivity by actively participating in the ongoing evolution of how we deliver products people love that deliver amazing business outcomes.
Who You Are:
- An experienced product leader, with a passion for product-led growth, and a proven track record of success
- A university degree in either a technical discipline or business (MBA a plus)
- A clear passion for building great products, and the ability to create a vision that inspires your team resulting in significant long-term revenue growth.
- 7+ years of product management experience, with at least 2 years of people management (preferably managing product managers).
- Have owned and shipped consumer-focused mobile and web products, with millions of users.
- Have built strong relationships with marketing teams, jointly delivering sustained and efficient revenue growth.
- Hands-on experience designing, measuring, and evolving acquisition and retention loops that create long term users.
- Deep experience in product discovery, with an extensive toolkit of experiment and discovery techniques.
- Highly analytical with experience in a data-rich product environment and a passion for turning data into insights.
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present compelling, data-informed, product investment opportunities.
- Coaching and mentorship is your passion - you thrive on seeing your team members grow and develop personally and professionally.
- A growth mindset with an insatiable curiosity that you harness to help your team build incredible products.
- Excited by the challenges that come with a rapidly growing and scaling company, and have thrived in this kind of environment.
- Not afraid to stretch yourself outside of your comfort zone to take on new challenges, and have a love for continuous learning.