Join NBCUniversal and help us build Host monitoring and protection platforms and services that enable and protect the experience of our businesses.
This role is a part of the Cyber Security Platforms team, responsible for security technology that supports the entire NBCUniversal enterprise. You'll own product strategy and service management for a key Cyber Security practice area.
• Deep technical understanding of multiple platforms, products, and concepts in the endpoint protection space such as: Exploit mitigation, anti-virus/malware, telemetry and monitoring tools, and management tooling across Windows, Linux and Mac
• Strong communication abilities, a desire to build consensus, and a comfort relaying technical and security principles and decisions to a wide range of audiences
• Experience designing and operating security tools and services at enterprise-scale
• Comfort engaging in deeply technical efforts while keeping a strategic view and staying focused on key goals
• An understanding of security risk and a willingness to make risk-based decisions balancing the urgent and the important
• A thirst for improvement and an inclination to thoughtfully challenge the status quo
• Desire to try things and iterate on them, fail fast, and focus on features that matter
• Experience working with vendor-integrated systems and appliances, broadcast systems, open-source host protection software (Santa, osquery, etc.), or commercial EDR platforms
• Understanding threat intelligence, ATT&CK framework, Cyber Kill Chain, or the Pyramid of Pain, and how they fit into developing internal security strategy
• Orchestrating security tools across complex environments to improve IR and investigations
• Data-driven decision making, light data analytics, and metrics/data visualization
• Comfort with scripting or software development
• Exposure to security compliance requirements/frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI/DSS, NIST 800-53, etc.44132BR