Ribbon Health is hiring a Product Lead to scale our core data pipelines and processes. Data is the lifeblood of Ribbon’s product and ability to fulfill our mission. We’re looking for an experienced product leader to help us build high-performing, scalable, and stable data infrastructure to feed all of Ribbon’s existing and new products. You will work closely with data engineering leadership to define what we need to build towards and how we are going to get there. We’re looking for someone who has built and scaled data heavy products and pipelines, and is excited to both execute against current needs as well as grow and manage a team to help make healthcare decisions high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient for all.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have experience building and managing complex data products
- You have a deep understanding of data pipelines and infrastructure
- You are highly process driven and effectively create structure in ambiguous situations
- You excel at setting the longer term vision for products and creating effective roadmaps for your teams
- You are excited about execution and are comfortable diving into the weeds to do the necessary data analysis to inform decisions
- You have experience and interest in leading teams and coaching others
- Design and build scalable data infrastructure: You will collaborate with engineering teammates to make sure our data infrastructure meets our business needs in a scalable way.
- Build processes: You will work closely with product and deployment teammates to build systems and processes that enable us to process and deliver billions of rows of data efficiently.
- Prioritization: You will weigh trade offs across the business to ensure we are effectively prioritizing resources and meeting customer and market needs.
- Product leadership: Build product roadmaps, acquire necessary resources, hire additional team members, and lead the execution of our core data pipelines.