You will be responsible for making sure our delivery and operations teams have all the product knowledge they need when working with our customers. In this position you are a key stakeholder to the entire company, you will have constant contact with delivery and operations stakeholders from across the company. We are looking for a product expert with great communication skills and plenty of drive. As part of the product team you would also be closely involved and supporting the management of the Calabrio ONE product roadmaps.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Knowledge transfer and proactive enablement of our operations and delivery teams, this will include anyone who needs in-depth product knowledge to be able to deliver or demonstrate product functionality or solutions to customers
- Being proactive on the short-term roadmap and be in constant dialogue with product owners to be able to proactively inform delivery teams on new functionality that is coming
- Work closely with the product and launch-teams in Minneapolis
- Present and lead discussions at user events
- Manage our Product Ideas Community, where we collect ideas/requests on how to improve or enhance product functionality
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- You have 3+ years of Contact Center, Business Intelligence or Analytics experience with hands-on user experience from advanced technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Business Management or similar degree
- Be able to travel globally and nationally, 25% travel estimation
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English
- You have great presentation skills
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver who loves to help others