Join the technology and product team of a dynamic, fast paced, venture where you will help drive the product roadmap and lead customer integrations for the Connected Environments Collaboratory on the Smart Communities team within Cox2M. The Product and Technology team is responsible for delivering solutions from conceptualization to launch and post-launch performance, spanning varying hardware, networks, platform and UIs. Your role will manage a portion of the Smart Communities product line, its associated roadmaps, and successful integration of new customers and use cases into the platform. This role has the exciting opportunity to develop innovative solutions that will leave a lasting impact on our communities for decades. The Product and Integration Lead is an on-the-ground contributor at the very heart of the Cox2M product and technology team ensuring the Cox2M team can continue to move fast, wow customers and deliver great solutions at scale. This position reports to the Cox2M Head of Product, Technology, and Innovation. The Cox Connected Environments Collaboratory at ASU provides us a unique environment to build innovative solutions from the ideation phase to commercialization. For more information about the Collaboratory please visit: https://bit.ly/2OnL7YR
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Manage portions of the Cox2M Product Roadmap & become its resident expert.
- Use your product expertise to help support current implementations.
- Be a strong partner between the Product and Technology & Cox2M Business teams to develop a cohesive roadmap.
- Become an expert in the Co2M stack and solution suite, their points of integration, and what tech implementation challenges may arise in each point of integration.
- Develop playbooks or Roadmap items to help streamline customer integrations.
- Promote effective collection and analysis of IoT data, and data access to non-tech personnel to strengthen a “data is king” mentality.
- Partner with the Customer Success & Support team to deliver projects on-time and within scope.
- Conduct deep data and field analysis/testing to triage any product/tech symptoms deviating from expected behavior.
- Coordinate product and technology troubleshooting to provide the Customer Success and Support Team with effective answers and solutions quickly.
- Manage the implementation of the platform on the ground with new customers.
- Design and implement feedback strategies which bring our customers closer.
- 4 or more years in product management and/or product implementation.
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions that include hardware components / sensors.
- Experience taking business requirements and turning them into user stories & acceptance criteria.
- Excellent analytical and academic credentials. Ability to push and complete independent analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills and commitment to develop further.
- Natural curiosity and tendency to question the status quo.
- Prior start-up experience strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience implementing process-changing technologies.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline desired (Engineering, Computer Science, Analytics etc.)
- Experience building or improving change management and issue resolution processes.
- Experience managing a product roadmap in an agile development environment.
- Hands-on experience with data manipulation and machine learning tools.
- Experience with Smart City / Smart Community technologies or solutions strongly preferred.
- Advanced degree preferred.