Product Info / Reporting Analyst Consumer Deposits
The Product Information Analyst III performs a varied range of analysis from multipleinternal and external sources and provides ongoing information and intelligence to the Product Management team.
• Leads the planning, creation and maintenance of more complex analysis requiring a broader understanding of Bank concepts and analytic techniques.
• Performs data extracts from a variety of databases.
• Independently directs work flow.
• Often represents the group in cross functional teams, coordinating work both within and outside the department.
• Strategic focus is more medium to long term.
• May supervise assigned staff and/or mentor less experienced analysts.
• Makes recommendations to the business regarding risks and opportunities based on various analyses performed.
• Works to provide required backup and cross training within the group.
• Utilizes analysis and research to identify opportunities for the organization to more effectively maximize revenue or control expenses.
• Manages data gathering / collection in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
• Ensures data, reports and analysis reconcile to Finance, where applicable.
• Proactively identifies unusual variances.
• Manages the flow of data to / from external vendors asrequired.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years related experience recommended
• Demonstrated database background / skills.
• Experienced with complex financial modeling and advanced analytics
• Requires specialized / advanced database skills in order to perform more complex analytical functions
• Excellent communication / presentation skills, both verbal and written with ability to translate information so that users can effectively understand and make meaningful, informed decisions and recommendations
• Demonstrated project management skills with ability to develop, facilitate and bring to successful conclusion
• Ability to develop project plans, works independently and effectively under time constraints within a fast paced environment to deliver results by critical deadlines
• Ability to build business and technical relationships as well as other business partners
• Demonstrated PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite (strong Access & Excel skills a must) with an understanding of database design and troubleshooting
• Programming experience – SAS or SQL preferred
• Finance and/or IT background preferred