$200K — $250K *
Role is responsible for developing, implementing and managing the bank's pricing efforts, managing product pricing strategies for Wholesale and Consumer Banking products. Ensures that the group of products is marketable, competitive, and profitable. Works to build organizational understanding of key revenue drivers and pricing variables, proposes pricing changes to leadership and implements changes. This position works with partners in Global Payments & Deposits, Finance, Treasury and Front Lines of business to deliver revenue and pricing solutions which support the bank's objectives.
* Responsible for leadership, and oversight of product managers or analysts, ensures that individual products are integrated into an effective group of products. Develops strategies and marketing goals for the product group.
* Responsible for recommending, securing approvals and implementing organizational pricing strategies to achieve overall performance objectives.
* Manages the development of KPIs to track performance of products and pricing related to revenue and customer growth.
* Supports other functional areas within Global Payments & Deposits in sales KPI tracking and monitoring.
* Oversees and manages competitive intelligence gathering, benchmarking, and profiling of competitor peers and products.
* Oversees and manages the development of product and sales performance analysis, including industry trends, portfolio performance, and balance sheet objectives.
* Partners with Product leaders to ensure that products and resources are available to implement approved pricing strategies.
* Participates in pricing, advertising, and other marketing decisions. Monitors profitability, market penetration, and the achievement of other product goals.
* Oversees the coordination of operations, production, and other staff support personnel to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of services for the group of products.
* Keeps informed of current developments with regard to the assigned product group.
* Designs and optimizes products to meet the needs of clients and prospective clients. Monitors efficiency of existing products and implements changes as necessary.
* Develops, promotes and maintains an efficient new product development & product management infrastructure, including developing associated policies and procedures.
* Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities -- knowledge may be gained through coursework and on-the-job training. Keeps up to date on regulation changes.
* Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job-specific training.
* Maintain a working knowledge of Bank's written policies and procedures regarding Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations as applicable to this job description.
* May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert.
* Actively learns, demonstrates, and fosters the Umpqua corporate culture in all actions and words.
* Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
* Embraces our vision to become "The World's Greatest Bank."
* May perform other duties as assigned.
* Master's Degree or equivalent -- Preferred
* Bachelor's Degree -- Required
* More than 10 years of relevant product management experience -- Required
* 4-7 years of supervision and leadership experience in Product or related field -- Required
Valid through: 4/27/2021