Huntington is embarking on an exciting strategic journey to invest in and create a modern, personalized digital experience that will provide innovative features for customers who need financial wellness and advisory support; from those who are just starting to accumulate wealth to those that are looking to maintain their wealth. We are seeking a senior leader to own the strategic digital product direction, business value creation and implementation of key components of this differentiated and engaging customer and advisor experience. You will work across multiple lines of businesses; including our digital delivery team, technology teams, risk, legal and compliance, operations and various sales administration teams.
- Define and lead the multi-year innovative advisory strategy specific to the following: digital onboarding and account opening process for brokerage, managed account, personal trust customers and annuities; which includes integration with 3rd party vendors, proposal generation, model management and rebalancing for a more personalized digital experience
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure the digital and other advisor systems capabilities align with Consumer Bank and Private Bank advisory revenue expectations
- During the project execution phase, lead a small team of contractors to deliver the end-to-end origination & onboarding strategy; from the market and user research phase to the creation of the business case to partnering with our digital team on the solution design, to proof of concept testing, to launch, user/advisor adoption and post maintenance/evolution.
- Partner with our internal Technology/Ops and the Digital ＆ Omni teams to execute the advisory strategy by sponsoring the digital priorities and experience through the build and launch process
- Maintain a pulse on customers evolving advisory needs and preferences as well as the competitive landscape to continuously innovate and enhance the experience
- Use internal and external industry insights and data to influence the digital customer & advisor experience strategy, roadmap and priorities
- Define, report and analyze advisory origination service KPI's that ties to the business case (e.g. service requests, digital adoption, customer experience / satisfaction, etc.)
- Very strong individual contributor with the ability to work end to end in business case development (data manipulation, analysis, proforma, simplified presentation)
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, marketing or related field
- 12+ years in the Financial wealth and/or investment management business
- 3+ years’ experience in creating, supporting, implementing, or managing the following; Investment Client Onboarding, investment account opening including the ACAT process, KYC, AML / KYC and account registration types
- Demonstrated knowledge of APIs level platform integrations
- Understanding of Model Management and Portfolio Proposals a plus
- Experience supporting and/or building Advisor-facing or Client-facing tools
- Understanding of digital trends, digital solutions, FinTechs and new digital products within the investment account opening landscape
- Demonstrated knowledge of the end-to-end wealth management lifecycle from Discovery, Onboarding, Investment Originations, and Monitoring
- Methodological thinker, with strong experience with process / customer journey mapping.
- Experience with Agile project execution; including defining Epics and Features
- Ability to independently manage multiple work efforts
- Experience with other financial products including Deposits, Lending, insurance, across various segments
- Ability to effectively work in a matrixed organization with colleagues across various reporting structures
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Excellent influencing, consulting and communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact with and relate complex technical information to multiples audiences in business terms.
- Series 7 & 63 Licenses a plus
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position