The ProductFinance Manager - Clothes Care, will beresponsible for leading thefinancial support for a product line including strategic planning by site and product platform,working with the operating team to maximize operating profit through New Product Introduction, Cost-Out, and customerdistribution.
What you will Do
- Lead financial support for a product line including strategic planning by site and product platform, working with the operating team to maximize operating profit through New Product Introduction, Cost-Out, and customer distribution.
- Manage and support the growth of a Product Line Analyst and a NPI Analyst.
- Provide overall financial analysis and support for product programs, including new product/platform introductions and facility rationalization.
- Act as the key finance interface with cross-functional program teams, including individuals from Commercial, Technology, Product Management, Supply Chain and otherFinance functions.
- Provide regular estimates of quarterly financial performance and work with team to develop ideas for financial targets
- Provide monthly product reporting and NPI tracking financialreports.
- Participate in formal presentations to Appliance staff, addressing product line updates, program pitches, MORs, GPB/SII, and other updates throughout the year.
- Provide financial analysis for all product program benefits and spending to achieve financial commitments.
- Develop and utilize risk management tools and concepts to ensure flawless execution of programs.
- Provide financial support in business planning activities (Growth Playbook, SII, Hoshin, etc.) and other special projects as requested.
What you need to Succeed
1. Bachelors or better in Finance or related field.
2. Understanding of key financial metrics & analysis techniques
3. Strong financial analysis skills
4. 7 years: Minimum financeexperience or related work experience
1. Results oriented, process focused.
2. Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
3. Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
4. Six Sigma certification
5. GE Audit Staff or EFLP graduate preferred