- Provide technical configuration, best practice guidance and customized training to customers for the [assigned domain] product family.
- Assist customers to achieve desired business outcomes and ROI for implemented products
- Engage internal product management organizations as necessary to ensure customer requirements are prioritized and incorporated into product roadmaps
- Maintain expertise and currency in industry leading contact center methodologies, processes, and technologies surrounding the use of [assigned domain] products
- For the [assigned domain] demonstrate a strong command of the required technical skills, tools and supporting technologies.
- Serve in a project management capacity, driving a successful customer/partner engagement lifecycle, ensuring appropriate internal resources are engaged as needed.
- Develop costing proposals for projects, perform risk analysis, and manage change control.
- Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design for assigned projects.
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Demonstrate ability to manage client relationships at the Executive and Front Line Management level
- Consult on NICE inContact [assigned domain] capabilities, available technologies and solutions
- Assist internal training department to develop targeted product certification programs which ensure customer facing employees have the skills needed to appropriately represent our products with customers
- Provide product leadership for internal product forums and external customer forums
- Manage assigned case load in Salesforce to ensure customer SLAs are satisfied
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experiencerequired. MBA Preferred
- 10+ years of customer engagement / industry experience beyond education requirements above
- 4-5 years of experience with [assigned domain] products and technologies
- 1-3 years of experience in Contact/Call Centers or Technical & Customer Support operations
- Type of experience varies depending on Product Experts area of specialization
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/contact centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of contact centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Industry experience related to the specific product with understanding of technical and business needs from an implementation, technical or consultant practice
- Strong consulting skill set to uncover, strategize, and align client goals and objectives with a product solution
- Ability to display strong and commanding confidence as a product expert