Are you eager to use your problem-solving abilities and passion for software quality to fulfill the quality requirements of the Esri user community? Join the team responsible for designing and implementing test automation and reporting to advocate for quality in Esri products, which enables our mission to create the best technology for our users to make a difference in the world.
As a test automation engineer, you will be at the heart of Esri's automation process, developing test automation for our product teams. You will have the opportunity to automate current processes, expand testing to web and mobile platforms, and bring in new ideas for performance testing. Your expertise will be valued in Esri's culture of fast-paced innovation.
- Design and develop automation tests for various platforms such as desktop, server, web, and native mobile apps
- Design and develop performance and load automation testing for desktop and server environments
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop product test strategies
- Assist in assessing product quality and release readiness
- Deploy and schedule automation tests to run as needed
- Report results that communicate status in an easy to understand manner.
- 2+ years of software testing experience
- Experience developing automation tests using tools such as TestComplete, Coded UI, Sikuli, JMeter, Protractor
- Experience developing web and native mobile automation tests (iOS and Android) using Selenium WebDriver and Appium
- Experience using IDE such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Experience with continuous integration and version control tools such as Jenkins, TFS, Git
- Expertise in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, Python
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks as needed in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Self-motivated and have an interest in continuous learning
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level.
- Familiarity with software build processes
- Experience developing automation test framework to run tests on multiple browsers locally or on device cloud (CrossBrowserTesting)
- Knowledge of software localization, internationalization, and accessibility (Section 508) will be an added advantage