$200K — $250K *
* Own New product development for high speed CMOS products within Operations working with cross functional team
* Collaborate with Design, Test, Foundry, Validation and Reliability Engineering to drive NPI DFM to meet product quality, cost and manufacturing requirements
* Characterize performance/yield of New products including bench correlation to meet product cost targets
* Perform in-depth data analysis on characterization and production data to identify product issues and limits during the NPI process
* Support bench test bring up within Operations to drive yield and test coverage improvement during NPI phase.
* Define and drive yield improvement initiatives by PVT characterization, process targeting and ATE/Bench correlation
* Collaborate with Design, Test, Validation, Reliability Engineering and Supply Chain to meet various NPI deliverables, schedule and milestones.
* Provide cost analysis and project product cost based on design, process, package, test and Marketing requirements
* Coordinate with Planning/Packaging teams to come up with NPI sample build plans for engineering, customer samples and qual
* Provide regular NPI Ops status update to cross-functional team
* Work with HVM PE on yield improvement and test time reduction to meet product cost targets
* Work with HVM Product & Test Engineering to ensure NPI meets production release requirements and successful bring up at OSAT.
* Identify and drive production capacity improvement needs via test time reduction, test optimization, first pass retest rate reduction, qualifying alternate sources....
* Provide product engineering support to customer returns working laterally with Quality, Design and Test engineering in a timely manner.
* Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with a proven track record of transitioning products from NPI to volume production.
* 10+ years of experiences with high speed IC NPI; specifically, in product engineering and package assembly with focus on yield, cost and manufacturing process improvements.
* Experience with complex data analysis using JMP, Galaxy, Data conductor, or other semiconductor yield tools.
* Proven record of product engineering leadership resulting in quantifiable improvements in quality, yield, cost or process.
* Deep understanding of semiconductor processes and package assembly knowledge to drive product yield and performance.
Desired Skills / Experience:
Valid through: 9/30/2020
$200K — $250K
35 days ago