PSG® is part of the Dover Fluids platform. We are an organization on the move, always looking for talented and ambitious people with a desire to help us grow our business.
We’re a global leader in integrated flow solutions and leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe, efficient and reliable transfer of critical and valuable materials. PSG features world-class pump brands – Wilden®, Blackmer®, Neptune™, Almatec®, Mouvex®, Griswold™, Finder™, Abaque®, Redscrew™, Ebsray® and Quattroflow™ – and are committed to servicing key vertical markets that include Hygienic, Water, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Energy.
We feature world-class facilities in 7 countries, including operations in the U.S., France, Germany, India, Italy, Australia, and China; and have localized presence in over 100 countries. At PSG, we are passionately committed to the development of innovative “sustainable” technologies. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence, and confident in the market knowledge and expertise we bring to our customers.
We thrive on winning and being number one. PSG offers a unique combination of the both small company atmosphere: with an ownership mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions; an innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today and entrepreneurial spirit in the pursuit of new opportunities; combined with benefits of a large company’s scale, tools, career planning and financial strength of Dover.
Join PSG, a growing global company where your curiosity, hard work and ambition is rewarded with exceptional career opportunities in a friendly & fast paced environment. Welcome aboard!
PSG is part of the Fluids segment of the Dover Corporation® (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion
The Product Engineer ensures the coordination of engineering activities and executes special projects related to global sourcing of close tolerance machined components and assemblies.
This position will oversee activities focused on maintaining and improving product quality and manufacturing efficiency of vane pumps, reciprocating compressors and centrifugal pumps used in the fuel distribution industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a dynamic team for engineering projects related global manufacturing programs.
- Design custom products using SolidWorks to meet customer specifications.
- Develop good working relationships with global suppliers, during placement of supply locations.
- Develop and execute validation test plans to confirm production-readiness of new designs and processes.
- Help identify and implement changes to reduce the recurring costs of components and assemblies, provide lessons learned inputs to new programs entering the design process and present data and findings to management, customers, etc.
- Must have a strong attention to detail to complete designs, maintain document control processes, release Engineering Change Notices and sustain Bills of Materials.
- Must enjoy using new software programs, new technologies and new engineering methodologies, in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Solid understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) and dimensional stack-ups.
- Available for occasional global business travel.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Product Engineering role.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technical discipline.
- Technical problem solving and experience with Six Sigma problem solving tools preferred.
- Clear, concise and articulate verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization and foreign/global suppliers.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing projects involving both internal customers as well as external suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex problems with creative solutions.
- Impeccable organization and efficiency skills; strong attention to detail.
- Interfaces with wide array of individuals and cultures, balances multiple tasks and maintains positive attitude and energy.
- Strong team player, work ethic and commitment to win.
- Ability to lead Change Management initiatives across the facility.
- Bilingual, Mandarin/Chinese a plus.