Less than 5 years experience •
We have partnered with a large Manufacturing company in the Tampa, FL area to provide them with a a NPI (New Product Inventory) Product Engineer.
Develops manufacturing process based on customer blueprint and specifications to fulfill company strategic goals while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing departments. Troubleshoots process problems and provides technical support to manufacturing to ensure the on time production of investment castings that meet the highest quality standards at the lowest possible cost.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aerospace industry and castings experiencepreferred.
- Interface with customer representatives to develop new products, and support general customer program requirements.
- Identify needs and goals for a new product, from function to aesthetics.
- Lead development projects, and deliver on time.
- Review customer specifications and blueprints to determine the procedures, testing, and routing sequences required to meet the dimensional requirements.
- Utilizes process knowledge, basic engineering principles, previous experience, and creativity as necessary to develop processes that result in the production of quality castings that conform to customer specifications and time tables.
- Develop new technology to support plant initiatives
- Reviews all layouts, tool reworks and tool construction as necessary to ensure consistency and repeatability of process results.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience with Investment Castings is a major plus.
- B/S in Mechanical Engineering or other related fields of experience.
- 5 years experience aerospace investment casting, cored IGT product.
- Proven track record of part development and delivering projects on time.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn