This position requires supporting engineering and production for a specific product or group of products after they transfer from design to manufacturing. Other requisites include interfacing with design, process, and customer engineering to solve problems. The ultimate goal is to sustain products with manufacturing/repair cost reduction and yield improvements.
- The successful applicant will be responsible to work with different project teams to review and quote the effort needed to bring in repair opportunities to the Fort Mill location.
- The applicant should demonstrate a strong ability to work within a team as well as manage his or her responsibilities as an individual contributor.
- Develop and execute Initial, Operational, and Performance Qualification documents for verification of the test equipment and processes.
- Participate in design review and verification/validation of new equipment and process.
- Write test procedures and train Technicians in troubleshooting and repairing of returned products from the customers.
- Maintain test fixtures to adequately test the Unit under test (UUT) according to the customer specifications.
- Assist in the development and duplication of critical fixtures to improve test fixture redundancy. Suggests implementation of capital improvement projects as it relates to test equipment within the medical modalities.
- Maintain all the Sanmina QMS requirements.
- Meet customer’s time and cost deadlines as well as the internal schedules.
- Travel 10%.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor in Electrical, Electronic, and Mechanical, or related engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Good analytical reasoning and problem solving skills required.
- Solid knowledge in electromechanical; analog, power, and digital preferred.
- 3D printer experience preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent Knowledge in MS Excel preferred.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within medical manufacturing preferred.
- Six Sigma GB certification preferred.
- NPI and project management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of UL and ISO standards preferred.