This position will provide technical support of Sensor Technology and Control (STC) Residual Gas Analyzer Portfolio. Carry out installations and product trainings at customer sites. Develop specific application solutions for customer requirements within the semiconductor, display panel, and vacuum coating markets. Perform a broad range of technical marketing functions including, but not limited to: competitive analysis, market positioning, customer support, documentation, training and market research. This position will help support the STC product line with all aspects of applications and recommendations.
- Provide technical support of the Sensor Technology and Control (STC) product portfolio of Residual Gas Analyzers
- Analytical recipe development for RGA applications in semi, display and vacuum coating markets
- Provide software and hardware testing for STC products to both internal and external customers
- Assist in the production of operating/service manuals, white papers, application notes and other technical support documentation
- Provide oral and written technical support and training for RGA products to customer and sales team worldwide.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications on key market focused product messaging
- Coordinate product evolutionary changes/upgrades interdepartmentally
- Estimated travel is up to 30%
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Physical Sciences.
- Must be able to interact interdepartmentally in a professional manner
- Experience presenting and speaking in front of large groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work
- Possess critical analytical skills to effectively evaluate equipment performance and troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to identify and anticipate problems or errors and provide innovative solutions
- Practical experience with MS instrumentation and vacuum technology
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient with Microsoft and Adobe suite products
- Experience working with process control instrumentation and software in manufacturing environments
- Knowledge and practical experience in semiconductor and vacuum coating applications
- Masters of Science in Engineering or Physical Sciences.