Product Engineer ? Electro-Mechanical Engineering
If you are an electro-mechanical engineer who offers product engineering experience, which includes the design, manufacturing, and automation of large, earth-moving construction equipment, you may be interested in this Product Engineer job position in Southern Indiana.
Top Reason to Work with Us?
- Established over a century ago, a leader in its industry
- Knowledgeable and experienced engineering teams
- Projects that offer challenge and depth
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to lead others and work alongside with the best of the best engineers in the industry
- Develop best practices standards
- Full benefits that include Medical plan options, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
What will you be doing?
- Project management that includes specifications, calculations, drawings, reporting and presenting electro-mechanical systems and components
- Project Management
- R&D, testing, troubleshooting
- Analysis and development of best practice standards
- Ensuring safety compliance
- Travel is typically 25-30%, but there may be projects that demand as much as 50%
What do you need for this position?
- 4year electro-mechanical engineering degree or mechanical engineering degree from an ABET-Accredited institution
- PE preferred, EIT may be acceptable upon review of experience
- Proven project management experience
- Product engineering
- Previous design experience (Autodesk Inventor preferred)
- Hydraulic and pneumatic experience
- Large construction equipment experience
- Ability to lead and communicate well, both verbally and written