$80K — $100K *
The Tessent Silicon Lifecycle Solutions division seeks a highly motivated, creative, and energetic individual as Product Engineer.
Tessent is the market and technology leader of automated tools for insertion of semiconductor design-for-test (DFT) structures, automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), embedded deterministic compression (EDT), diagnosis-driven yield analysis (DDYA), and Embedded Analytics (EA).
This position presents a great opportunity to stay involved technically
while getting exposure to marketing and interacting with sales. This role will focus on our logic test products, including the market-leading Tessent TestKompress product.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Define and characterize new product capabilities needed to meet customer requirements.
• Work collaboratively with Mentor engineering to prototype, evaluate, and test new DFT products and features in context of complex IC design flows.
• Lead beta programs and support beta partners.
• Drive product adoption.
• Create and deliver in-depth technical presentations, develop training material, white papers, contributed articles, and application notes.
• Work with customers as well as Mentor stakeholders such as regional application engineers, global support engineers, and marketing.
• Work through complex technical issues and independently create solutions and new methodologies.
• Explain complex principles in simple terms to broad audiences.
• Some travel, domestic and international.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
• Must have 5-8 years of experience, including 2+ years ofexperience in DFT for complex ASICs / SOCs, including some of the following areas: Automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), internal scan, embedded compression (EDT), logic built-in self-test (LBIST), IEEE 1687 IJTAG, hierarchical DFT implementation.
• Exposure to one or more adjacent IC disciplines such as:
o RTL coding and verification using Verilog/SystemVerilog/VHDL.
o Synthesis and timing analysis.
o Place and route.
o Failure diagnosis.
Valid through: 11/30/2020