The Product Director role has responsibility for leading business plan execution and ensuring achievement of deliverables in a timely manner. She/he is responsible for execution of specific tactics as well as ad-hoc initiatives.
- Leads forecast development, internal reporting processes (e.g. monthly reports, dashboards) and regular demand reviews.
- Leads full asset valuations in collaboration with the Finance team and New Business Development.
- Delivers commercial input into future market-oriented aspirational Target Product Profiles (TPPs).
- Acts as the commercial and marketing representative on assigned Compound Development Team (CDT), taking a proactive role in shaping the development and ensuring optimal launch planning.
- Leads strategic alliances with target external customers especially The Global Drug Facility (GDF)
- Ensures commercial leadership and guidance, working collaboratively with target internal cross functional groups within the organization (e.g. supply chain, regulatory, communications, pricing and medical education) to ensure business priorities are addressed throughout the lifecycle of the products and technologies assigned
- Provides support to targeted Operating Companies/ Regions regarding global strategy implementation as well as key initiative execution.
- Diligently manages external vendors, including contracting, oversight and payment processing.
- Uses resources effectively and provides support in budget management and data repository management
- Leads assigned Metrics & Evaluation processes
- Leads content development (including targeted value messages and segmentation input) for priority stakeholders (e.g. infographics, access status updates, physician education materials) together with accompanying internal approval processes required (including medical, legal and HCC)
- Manages external event participation (e.g. congress presence)
- Leads and participates in annual strategy and business planning processes
- Develops substantive disease area knowledge
- Monitors landscape developments impacting the business (including current and future market dynamics, priority intervention points and strategic imperatives).
- English fluency required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of progressive pharmaceutical (or broader healthcare) experience, combination of marketing, selling (field sales, customer/account management) and strategic roles.
- Minimum 3-5 years of either product or brand management.
- Proven track record of cross-functional and matrix team leadership experience.
- Previous experience in global facing role preferred.
- Experience regarding demand forecastingrequired and other supply chain related processes preferred.
- In-depth familiarity, proven history of adhering with and operating within relevant Health Care Compliance guidelines, policies, , processes, and constraints. FCPA exposure desirable.
- Emerging markets and access (non-commercial) experiences represent an additional advantage but are not a requirement.
- The position will require a minimum 30% domestic and international travel time.
Requisition ID: 00001BZH