The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live in.
This position will report to the VP, Product, and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand and aid in the communication of business and product strategy and the role security plays in meeting our customer and partner needs
- Identify, define, build, launch, and iterate on compliance-oriented features that deliver high-quality user experiences for both our customers and our internal teams
- Partner with our Authentication teams to leverage technology and market trends to ensure that proper access control, privacy, and security needs for Procore customers, the platform, and ecosystem are met
- Maintain a high degree of visibility into ongoing product opportunities while collaborating closely with internal teams, customers, and go-to-market teams
- Consistently influence cross-functional teams with accountability for world-class performance and quality, balanced with value-added iterative delivery
- Understand the total addressable market (TAM) that achieving various new technical compliance standards opens up; advocate for and prioritize security/compliance features in the context of the greater product strategy
- Ensure potential value is realized through timely, incremental delivery
- Define victory conditions, and measurable KPIs based on impact
What we’re looking for:
- Master’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience building and delivering successful products
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management with an emphasis on Identity and Identity Management
- Demonstrable experience building platform level product features to enable customers to meet data security and compliance requirements through the use of features within a cloud platform
- Prior experience in areas like secure authentication and identity management, field-level encryption, Audit Logs, security reporting, and data anonymization
- Passion for customer experience; seeks a deep understanding of end-user problems, competitive, and market trends in the cloud-platform security space
- Knowledge of data classification, confidentiality, and integrity techniques to protect customer, proprietary, or regulated data
- Knowledge of technical compliance standards such as FedRAMP, ISO 27002, and SOC2
- Knowledge of methods to achieve privacy by design to comply with privacy laws such as GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Knowledge of methods to identify and catalog public vs private APIs, as well as securing those through authentication and access control