- Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving value based care landscape in Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) and its relevance to the Janssen Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) portfolio
- Anticipate market and competitive trends across key accounts and support efforts to define strategies, positioning, and plans that allow the franchise to successfully compete
- Lead segmentation in partnership with Commercial Excellence and the Brand Marketing teams to identify account management strategy by segment
- Leverage insights from Janssen Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) analytics and local market insights in order identify potential partnership and population health targeting /engagement opportunities
- Support and shape pilot opportunities by understanding value drivers, market dynamics and key customer insights to effectively identify priority partnership opportunities and value offerings to influential stakeholders
- Collaborate across brands to create unique local market solutions to address unique market needs/challenges across the portfolio of Janssen Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) products
- Critical support lead responsible for the integration, leadership and collaboration with field leadership and account management to implement the brand marketing programs
- Partner across Cardiovascular & Metabolics (CVM) brands to ensure Key Account Management strategy is pulled through with strategic cross-functional alignment
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or a related field is required; an MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years business experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of successful and progressive experience in Marketing preferred.
- Understanding of Managed Care and Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) payer dynamics is required
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment and HCC regulations preferred
- Experience in account management is strongly preferred
- People management experience preferred
- Leadership, business results, innovation, proactivity, and strong analytical skills with excellent overall business acumen and interdependent partnering are required
- Must be able to manage and prioritizing multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills and influencing without authority required
- Cardiovascular or Metabolics therapeutic area experience preferred.
Requisition ID: 3415180212