Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the refresh of the IMM biosimilar defense strategy for the portfolio that will shape perceptions and beliefs about innovators in a dynamic market
- Collaborate and partner with the strategic customer group and institutional business group to deliver the appropriate tools, value propositions and resources to support a portfolio mindset
- Shape and lead Janssen IMM Employer strategy and resources to keep the IMM Portfolio competitive in the evolving biosimilar market
- Partnering with key internal and external stakeholders across a matrix environment to ensure all key marketing efforts that are driving growth key IMM growth brands
- Demonstrate clear leadership within the broader IMM and Janssen marketing organization
- Other responsibilities as appropriate to support Portfolio efforts
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required.
- A minimum 6 years of relevant business experience in the pharma/biotech/healthcare industry is required.
- Three (3) years Marketing experience is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and project management skills, and an ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and willingness to take prudent risks – appropriately pushing boundaries to drive transformative outcomes
- Thought leadership, accountability, and results orientation are required
- Ability to share prior examples of being a self?starter with a track record of challenging the status quo and delivering timely results
Requisition ID: 2759180205