Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Product Director to drive and expand out Product function and expansion strategy.
They should be a capable leader with a mindset of innovation and creativity for developing our existing and new Products.
They should also be able to support and motivate a team of Product Managers, with a strong sense for process improvement for product development lifecycle and organisational change.
Our product ecosystem (Web, Mobile, desktop clients)
- Global no.1 Trading Platform Exchange
- Regional Exchanges (US, Singapore, Europe, Uganda)
- Website and account interfaces
- Binance Decentralised Exchange
- Digital wallet (Trust Wallet)
- Charity donation platform (BCF)
- Education platform (Binance Academy)
- Other secret projects
- Research, innovate and inspire viable new product development strategies and execute up to product launch and beyond.
- Responsible for the company's various product planning, confirm product positioning, and be responsible for the review and implementation of new products.
- Manage and review demand priorities, master planning and coordinate development progress to ensure a good product landing
- Coordinate and communicate with all departments of the company to promote information sharing and improve collaboration efficiency
- Focus on product operation data and be responsible for product line business results
- Management of a growing Product Team, organize and implement department work plan, responsible for personnel training and daily management of the team
- 8+ years of product manager or related work experience, 3 years of 10 team management experience, excellent Leadership
- Ability to analyze data and combine business specific issues to obtain and research data. Will use one or several languages in python/java/scala/matlab for data analysts to add points
- Maintain good learning ability and new things and acceptance, excellent communication and coordination skills, work responsibility and enthusiasm
- Experience in internationally renowned Internet companies, or experience in product development for large Internet platform products
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, plus experience in studying abroad
- Experience in global facing products is preferred, and experience in finance, securities and derivatives related products is preferred.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire