Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Global Equities - CitiBLOC Product Component Focus
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. is a global investment bank and securities brokerage firm that, along with its Citigroup affiliates, provides complete financial solutions to corporations, governments, institutions and individuals in 100 countries.
- Produce high-quality governance documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience either with direct or indirect assistance from Technology partners – Business Requirements, Functional | Design Requirements, Implementation and Test Plans. Make sure all Technology related design
- Revise and maintain Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) related to the CitiBLOC ATS. Introduce and migrate existing and prospective broker-dealer clients "directly" to the CitiBLOC ATS
- Collaborate with Technology partners to develop new and enhanced functionality within the ATS.
- Adhere to meeting Citi's policies pertaining to managing operational risk.
- Take the initiative to assist in cultivating, refining and developing policies and procedures that focus on pre-trade and post-trade controls, preventative market abuse, manipulative behavior, governance, monitoring (of client behavior and franchise risk), backstops / kill switches, testing, application management, application / estate management
- Provide and review Citi responses to buy-side (institutional) and sell-side (broker-dealer) client Requests for Information (RFI) pertaining to CitiBLOC.
- Thoroughly review and remove any and all legacy ATS related estate components from an internal datacenter and database.
- FINRA registrations (i.e. Series 7, 24, 55, 57 and 63).
- Knowledge of the U.S. electronic equitytrading business and environment including (SEC and FINRA) rules and regulations specific to SEC regulated ATSs and Electronic Equities.
- Working knowledge of Technology (Application Development and Infrastructure) as well as the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), etc.
- Robust communication skills (written, oral and listening).
- Job ID: 17008421