Our expert-level staff analyze, create, implement, and support cutting edge technologies in support of the National Information Technology Center (NITC) for the United States Department of Agriculture. NITC provides critical IT infrastructure, data center services, and cloud hosting for vital federal government functions.
- Identify and manage new service offerings via ITIL Service Lifecycle best practices.
- Strategic planning: analyze and evaluate internal business plans. Prepare business cases to include financial forecasting, market analysis, competitive intelligence analysis, and feasibility analysis and Go-To-Market Strategy.
- Service Portfolio Management: perform/analyze operational strategy for Vendor Management / Resource Planning / Capacity Planning across multiple services
- Collaborate with internal technical subject matter experts, customers, and senior managers to develop plan to integrate support of new products into standard operating procedures.
- Maintain high level of product category knowledge through staying current with published information regarding IT technology trends.
- Evaluate the needs of service owners and account managers and initiate strategies that meet targeted customer requirements.
- Ability to use knowledge of existing products, new developments and market needs to formulate strategic and creative marketing plans.
- Ability to develop firm understanding of product financials to advise service owners regarding corrections that may be needed.
- Ability to use and understand technical IT language to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to translate technical language and discuss it in business terms.
- Ability to use Microsoft Power BI software to pull data from disparate sources within the data center enterprise and produce reports and dashboards to be consumed by internal service owners and managers to monitor and manage the performance of products and services.
- Financial Acumen, the ability to prepare business cases and calculate Return on Investment and Net Present Value
- Identify and implement continual process improvement
- Minimum 10 years' experience with Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's Degree (preferred) in relevant field with four years' experience perform job specific tasks.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- The ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearan