How you’ll do it
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple concurrent projects (usually at different stages of the life cycle).
- Manage projects involving cross-functional disciplines of Design, Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Finance in a matrix management organization.
- Deliver projects under budget, resource and time constraints established in the project plan.
- Create risk management list and contingency plans. Decide upon and execute contingency plans, when required.
- Report project status to multi-tiered audiences composed of team, peers, BU directors and executive staff audiences.
- Projects may involve a mix of in-bound OEM/ODM, remote development and support teams, internal development and support teams.
- Drive continuous improvement to increase industry-leading best practices in product development.
- Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001 and 14001; understand and fully support IS0 system.
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements of Belkin.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor Degree with an engineering concentration or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years of the experience must be in a role as a successful, demonstrated project manager with involvement from initial concept through product launch.
- PMP or similar Project Management certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Project.
- Proficiency in PLM toolkit software (Oracle’s Agile) a plus.