$90K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Knoxville, TN 37912
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
5 - 7 years
Posted 56 days ago
International Manufacturing company to locate a Product Development Engineer for their Knoxville, TN facility. The Product Development Engineer will work on at a site that is home to dedicated project management and in-house engineering teams. Considered a Gold Plus+ supplier, the site's highly qualified experts design, develop and deliver new commercial products to launch in tight timelines. This site hosts R&D labs, specialized program managers and engineers to take new programs from development to manufacturing in an efficient, controlled and expedited manner. Company has room for growth and believes in promoting from within.
The Product Development Engineers contribute ideas and concepts for new products, product enhancements, and product customization through teamwork, engineering project leadership, and excellent project coordination and prioritization skills.
Key responsibilities for the Product Development Engineer include:
• Collaboration on user research and human factors strategy and implementation
• Developing and executing user research plans and protocols leading to design inputs
• Conducting analysis of new products and product designs
• Designing new products, product improvements and product customization
• Developing and testing product prototypes
• Performing engineering and quality analysis of designs and prototypes
• Developing and executing product testing protocols and documenting results
• Collaborating with machinists and manufacturing engineers to ensure manufacturability
• Collaborating with automation engineers on the design of assembly equipment
• Identifying, evaluating and managing vendors to support product development and prototyping
• Leading projects or project teams, as needed
Requirements for the Product Development Engineer:
Salary for the Product Development Engineer is $90,000-$100,000 with bonus structure.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12