$80K — $100K *
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all.
Hoosier Racing Tire is the largest race tire manufacturer in the world. Hoosier has grown to produce over 1000 different types of race tires. The company has its own 300-mph test wheel; a technology center; state-of-the-art, fully-integrated production facilities recently adding a high-tech mixing plant, with enough capacity to produce not only for Hoosier Racing Tire, but to have the ability to produce rubber for additional entities as well as a model sales and distribution network.
Our Hoosier location at Plymouth, IN is seeking a Product Development Engineer to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
The Product Development Engineer will work closely with the product management team to develop and industrialize new products as well as maintain and improve existing products.
Duties included in this process:
- benchmark/analyze competitor tires
- collect static/dynamic data on experimental and competitor tires through test lab
- coordinate track testing and evaluation of products
- investigate new materials/technologies to improve product performance
- work with manufacturing to find ways to reduce costs, complexity, and scrap
- attend race events to interact with customers, collect data, and obtain feedback for further development
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical field
• Tire Development experience
• FSAE experience
• Motorsport experience
Valid through: 12/14/2021