What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Sr Domain Architect Engineer
The Domain Architect serves as the primary technical interface between design and product engineering teams and leads efforts to establish and drive standard methodologies in defining our design/test/verification software solutions across AMD products.
- Provide technical leadership in methodology & infrastructure to a multi-discipline team performing design, verification, and integration of products within AMD.
- Lead a team enabling shared test content across teams, environments, and integrations.
- We develop tools that connect Design/Verification/Test to enable an information supply chain within AMD.
- Maintain a 3-5-year roadmap on how the Design/Verification environments interact with the Product Engineering environment.
- Drive discussion and implementation of DFT to develop, deploy, maintain, and support a test content framework.
- We also support new DFT feature validation and pattern generation.
- Consolidate tools, eliminating redundancies, and enable the sharing of developer resources.
- Lead efforts to establish and drive consistent and scalable software practices across AMD.
- Experience with Design/Verification environments (VCS, UVM, Verdi).
- Experience with modern semiconductor tester technology, especially Advantest 93k, Teradyne.
- Proficiency in software development and engineering standard methodologies, particularly in architecting a framework and not just developing scripts/tools.
- Understanding of semiconductor design, process, packaging, and test technologies.
- Proficiency in semiconductor new product introduction; direct experience in post-silicon product bring-up required.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work with geographically distributed teams.
- Software languages: C, C++, Ruby, Python.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering plus applicable experience