Conventus is a software company that delivers a solution focused on prioritizing which exposures need to be remediated to reduce the greatest risks to our customers business. We work with some of the world's largest companies to drive efficient improvement in their security posture and make the best use of limited security resources.
This position is a part of the core development team and will report directly to the Sr Architect for Product Development. This position can be remote/telecommute.
- Design, coding and testing of modules for various components of the NorthStar product framework
- Maintain Product Demo Site including generation of complex demo data
- Translate business requirements into well designed solutions that best leverage the platforms
- Troubleshooting and resolution of customer support issues.
- Extensively use complex SQL queries, scripting, stored procedures, views, triggers and schema definitions
- Support of customer installation of NorthStar and its components
- J2EE Development with JDBC, JSON and XML
- Developing .net code, entities for plug-ins, ETL tool coding and configurations
- Research and POC of various technologies and/or algorithms to satisfy requirements of various functions of the NorthStar platform.
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement projects
- 5+ years of development experience
- C#, Java, .net, XML, API integration experience
- SQL development Experience
- .net foundational experience
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and SDLC.
- Working knowledge of website(s) operation and maintenance
- Technical knowledge of network, platform operating systems and Microsoft products.
- Familiarity with advanced .net programming concepts including core design patterns and effective unit testing
- Must be very good at Problem Solving, Design, Coding, Testing and Debugging.
- ETL Platforms
Addition Preferred Skills
- Experience in IT and/or IT Security
- Experience with Big Data solutions (HortonWorks/hBase)
- Experience delivering shrink wrapped solutions