We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
- Manage the execution of all product development, costing and sourcing activities, from proto samples to final manufacturing ready package in-line with supply chain strategies, cost, quality, and TOE requirements.
- Manage execution of all Go to Market Calendar development activities and drive accountabilities across all phases of development to ensure dates are met
- Manage execution of Protos / Samples/Pre-Production activities and monitor timely receipt to meet all deadlines
- Support execution of sourcing strategies
- Lead seasonal costing activities; gather all prices and align to FOB target
- Foster strong cross functional relationships with merchandising, design, supply planning and various other departments
- Support the resolution of quality issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in apparel industry or combination of college education and related work experience
- Minimum 5 years or apparel production and/or product development experience (wovens, sweaters, knits) in tops and/or bottoms product categories
- Knowledge of garment construction, textiles and sundries
- Proven Knowledge and expertise with PLM, Excel and ability to learn new computer programs
- Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Positive flexible, can-do attitude with outside of the box thinking
- Ability to foster strong cross functional relationships, multi-task with a sense of urgency. Flexibility within fast-paced environment
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive and teamwork demeanor at LS & Co.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regluar-price merchandise