Experience with customization and integration with Enterprise solutions applications is required. The right candidate has skills in Oracle Fusion ERP, Oracle PBCS and Oracle Application Integration Cloud. This position is part of the IT department Corporate Applications team who strive to provide effective solutions and superior support to the internal corporate users. RE/MAX has a great work environment that encourages staff in their growth and development.
- A minimum of 4 years of technical experience and finance functional knowledge, ideally working with implementations of Cloud ERP and PBCS.
- Minimum 1 -2years overall experience with ERP Cloud (Fusion) architecture and underlying tables.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical work streams and work in a global environment.
- Understanding of different integration technologies such as: Oracle OCI/SOA
- Experience with the different data conversion/integration methods into Oracle ERP Cloud (FBDI/FBDL, HDL, ADFDi)
- Experience with Web Service protocols SOAP/REST is a must and Ability to work with XML/JSON/POST technologies to read/send information.
- Experience building and supporting integrations between Other ERP or third-Party Systems and Oracle ERP Cloud
- Experience with SmartView reporting, Workflow and UI personalization
- System interface design, development, testing, Prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- SQL and PL/SQL development, including code debugging, query analysis and performance tuning
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for implemented systems and Assisting with quarterly upgrades for Oracle Fusion and PBCS
- Assistance with development of silk tests for quarterly QA testing for all developed solutions, integrations, and reports
- Performing testing and troubleshooting of production issues
- Work from technical specifications to independently develop, modify and maintain complex software products.
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems and make recommendations for remediation.
- Perform Tier Two Production Support as required
- Skilled in developing reports/dashboards using Oracle OTBI, XML and Bi Publisher
- Data conversion using different methods in ERP Cloud.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BS/BA degree in business, technology or related field
- Knowledgeable in the corporate Financial operations
- Strong problem-solving skills, documentation and communication skills
- Passionate about working with customers and delivering a great customer experience.
- Customer and data focused with a positive & professional attitude.
- 4+ plus years of extensive experience in the software industry specialized in integration/middleware technologies.
- 2+ years of development experience within Oracle Fusion ERP, Oracle PBCS and OIC.
- Experience in application support of Financial ERP applications (Oracle Fusion, or similar Financial applications with focus on A/P, A/R, G/L)
- Hands-on experience with service-oriented architecture implementations.
- Significant hands-on experience with relational databases, SQL and reports development
- Experience in Oracle workflow, ADF framework, PL/SQL, BI Publisher /XML Reports, SOAP & REST API
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials, Purchasing Modules data structures and API's
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of SOX compliance and IT related Controls.
- Experience working with one or more IT Helpdesk technologies (ex. Salesforce Service Cloud, ServiceNow, Zendesk, etc.)
$90k - $105k
Actual compensation offered to candidate will be finalized at offer and may be above or below the posted range due to skill level, experience, industry specific knowledge, education/certifications, or geographic location. The offer rate represents one component of the RE/MAX Holdings total compensation package. Employees will also receive a number of benefits as listed below. Other compensation for this position may include bonus eligibility.
Now is your chance to become part of a world-class, industry leading organization that touts the #1 real estate brand in the world! RE/MAX is a business that builds businesses. We, alongside booj, our award-winning technology company, specialize in providing the tools, training and tech to our real estate network, which includes RE/MAX and Motto Mortgage franchises, agents, brokers and consumers. Join us and build a career where your contribution is heard, your innovative ideas are valued, and hard work and collaboration truly makes a difference.
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity. #LI-MP1