- Perform standard data analysis activities on large volumes of data to determine trends and potential data issues.
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external identified issues.
- Translate business specifications and designs into language-coded programs, procedures, or scripts
- Project documentation to include job steps, input/output files, flowcharts, parameter definitions, job prerequisites, interfaces, operational instructions and troubleshooting information
- Perform analysis of ‘actuals’ versus estimates and identify process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 5 years related job experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced language skills in PL/SQL (Java, Hadoop and ScriptingLanguages is a plus)
- Experience working with platforms such as UNIX and Windows
- Analytical and/or technical expertise within an automotive line of business or discipline
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills; ability to anticipate problems and propose multiple solutions
- Ability to document processes, procedures, and checklists
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and independently.