$100K — $150K
· Define and design the future of business as a product content designer in Microsoft's Cloud + AI Studios.
· We're looking for a UX Content Designer to help craft experiences for a customer data platform.
· You'll work in a multidisciplinary design team to co-create product experiences and content, collaborating with program managers, engineers, and fellow content designers, interaction designers, researchers, and data scientists.
· This position requires understanding of UX, technology, and the role language plays in design. Familiarity with CDPs, data unification, and machine learning is a huge plus.
· We're looking for an enthusiastic craftsperson to create product copy that's clear, helpful, and human. Your main focus is web and mobile app UI, but you'll need to be flexible enough to craft customer emails and other related product content.
The company and design team
Microsoft's mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more through our technology and innovation. To help make that a reality, our Cloud + AI Studios of 175+ designs solutions that help our business customers transform their companies. Everything from Azure and Dynamics 365 to PowerApps, Power BI, and AI-infused experiences.
We ship business software that meets the same high bar for usability, performance, and design as the best consumer apps and services. And as product designers for AI and intelligence, we bring humanity and clarity to every product, experience, and conversation we design. Our studio's core priorities:
1. Design experiences customers love
2. Work as one team
3. Deliver success
4. Become even better every day
Best vs. average-
- Experience with customer data platforms
- Experience/understanding of AI and machinery
Top 3 skills:
· Product UI/content design of enterprise apps and/or apps and tools for data management (3-5years)
· Evangelist of brand, voice, style, and UX standards among partner teams to raise content and product quality – driving voice or style standards, influencing stakeholders (3-5 years)
· Disciplined user of data to drive decisions and measure success -partnering with research and aligning their approach to what the research reports. User research driven, usability studies (3-5 years)
Valid through: 8/31/2020
$100K — $150K
16 days ago