In this role, you will work closely with product teams to launch new products and improve existing ones. You will collaborate actively with product management, engineering, marketing and other designers. A user-centric view is vital for the role, while providing simple, fun and innovative mobile experiences for our customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our product, systems, graphics, architecture and engineering teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem Maps to Participatory Design Prototypes & Wireframes).
A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must for the role.
You are a customerexperience advocate and leader, excited about our customer’s lives through simple, intelligent and enriching products andexperiences.
- Produce along the whole gamut of UX and Design: user journeys, interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, pixel perfect comps, optimized assets, etc.
- Pain point discovery; collaborate with UX research to ideate, research and test your designs.
- Partner with product management & users to design iterations that build to final vision
- Partner as part of a SCRUM team when needed to deliver specific deliverables
- Develop and maintain content guidelines where required.
- Support multiple projects in parallel; organize and manage assignments in a dynamic, diverse environment.
- Provide best practices capability in design and delivery of rich media assets for marketing the apps we develop.
- Develop and sustain effective and cooperative working relationships with direct reports (if required), peers, managers and otherinternal or external stakeholders.
- Willingness to be fearless about driving new ideas, and finding effective and powerful ways to communicate them.
- Handle design projects of strategic scope and complexity.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience (expertise) and proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience (or expert proficiency) in Photoshop, Sketch and InVision
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in the study of design including one of the following; Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolioexperience.
- Experience working collaboratively with product managers and engineers in a variety of settings and demonstrating strong communication skills with the ability to articulate positions and advocate designs.
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs.
- Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels.
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digitalexperiences.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment.
- Actively listens, hears and understands what is said and not said, and with nuanced comprehension of meaning and intent.
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
- Should be capable of producing high quality results, while simultaneously leading the delivery for a product or initiative and coordinating with partners where needed.
- Solid knowledge of story and backlog management tools and resources (JIRA, Trello, etc.)
- Experience with agile and lean software development practices is highly preferred.
End to end experience of design through launch of a successful 4 star, or better, rated mobile app for iOS and Android.
Proficiency in use of Zeppelin.
Req/Job ID: 922203BR