As a Product Designer at Alto Pharmacy, you’ll be responsible for crafting a set of products that underpin Alto’s ability to provide an unmatched level of pharmacy service at scale. You’ll join a team of passionate designers dedicated to building world-class patient and provider experiences, as well as tools and systems that help our pharmacists provide the best patient case possible, and we're looking for designers across all areas of the product as we continue to scale.
Accelerate your career as you:
- Take ambiguous, broad problems and turn them into delightful solutions that will greatly impact our users.
- Drive the end-to-end development process: from early research, to uncovering opportunities, to validating hypotheses through constant iteration and experimentation
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and leadership team.
- Employ your full stack of design skills (e.g. interaction, visual, prototyping) to develop and advocate for experiences people love
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and researchers to deliver timely solutions that meet the project goals
- Impact other designers around you through mentoring, feedback and leadership
- Evangelize best design practices and find opportunities to elevate confidence in research and design across the larger company
A bit about you:
- 7-10 years of professional experience designing user-friendly experiences for web, desktop and mobile and are fluent in the latest product design trends, tools and technologies cross platform
- You're creative, curious, and problem solver who loves to detangle complexity
- Feel at home either working with consumer apps or complex internal tools
- You love fast-paced environments and have a bias towards shipping and learning, rather than pursuing perfection
- Experience leading product design from opportunity development, to concept, to shipment and partnering with user research and data analytics teams to translate insights to inform solutions
- You don’t just design solutions in a silo – you constantly think about the impact of your ideas on the rest of the product ecosystem and the business
- You love reconciling business goals with user goals into delightful experiences
- Passionate about and able to leverage prototyping to develop more convincing solutions
- You love to tell a compelling story both verbally and through visuals
- Ability to design and document user flows and design components at a system level