We are seeking a Product Delivery Manager, Product Management and Advanced Analytics – PSJH to work with Product Managers, business stakeholders, and a cross-functional team, which consists of a scrum Master, software developers, data scientists and analyst(s) to develop innovative products leveraging healthcare data and advanced analytics. He/she is responsible for formulating a plan and working with all stakeholders and customers to deliver scalable and innovative software solutions in a timely manner that allows to transform healthcare. This role requires a high-level technical understanding of software development best practices in agile environment, data collection, client-facing reporting, and excellent communication and collaboration skills. Product Delivery Manager must work closely with others across the business both inside and outside of the Technology organization and must be able to clearly communicate with individuals and groups having varying levels of expertise in Technology and Products.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- A proven track record of successful delivery of innovative software products leveraging data and advanced analytics.
- Experience with agile principles, practices, and methodology. Lead teams in an agile work environment, managing cross-discipline dependencies
- A self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- Work very closely with product managers to ensure all key contributors of business and technical tasks are connected and to optimize team work to achieve success.
- Support development of new metrics and leverage existing metrics and reports for measuring product success
- Communicate to leadership, product readiness, and other stakeholders roll-out plans, feature details and bug status updates
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Science
- 5 years Software Product Management and Delivery (from Concept to Launch) using agile methodology.
- 2 years Deep knowledge and strong experience of using Jira for software development.
- Experience of leading product and development teams, ideally using agile development techniques, through full project lifecycles.
- Understand pain points, articulate opportunity, collaborate across disciplinary teams to design the right strategic solutions, win business, execute projects, manage internal relationships to best serve the client.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Science, Engineering